The pile from hell

I have been away. I am working on a Scrap Metal Pile with the Navy. We are searching this huge pile for military equipment. We would rather the Iraqi bad guys don't have this stuff. Then we sell the ok stuff to them and they haul it off in dump trucks that are as old as the dawn of time. It is an incredibly dirty job. But I am working with very nice folks and we make the day go by having fun. I never realized how heavy windows are that come out of Humvee trucks and MRAPs. Takes two of us to move them!!!I hope Halloween was fun for everyone, many costume partys here. I went to the Mudhouse and played horseshoes for a few hours. Hey, I only hit one person (yes, I was aiming for the peg, I know how I am supposed to play the game, it just didn't work out that way!!)

1 comment:

Fyremandoug said...

Hey Sweet Thing
How is it in the big cat box
its wet here...Lincoln City had a tornado come onshore and wreck houses
....its strange using the words Lincoln city and tornado in the same sentence....WTF. Sherri was sad she missed you call the other night :(
well I hope you stay dry through the winter.(Andrew said It can get wet there)

TTFN
Doug