You can see for miles and miles....

Isn't that part of a song? Yep!

When the air is clear you can see for miles. (when it's not you can't see 10 feet) The photo is with me standing on top of one of the buildings on the base. They have a covered area for parties and BBQ up there. Pretty nice! Well, you can imagine the view from the third floor with no obstructions... Life here is as good as it can be. The food is good and I am not the one cooking! We had a company BBQ last night and actually had steak! Fantastic!

I am learning Arabic from our Chemist/Interpreter. He is actually learning more english than me Arabic, but I'm trying. I have learned that it uses more gutteral sounds than I thought existed. The most important saying "so and so is always late!".

I will be home for R&R in September and ready to set down to a beer with friends. Also plan to ride in Ricky Quinn's clinic at Raining L Ranch during my visit. The 2 weeks will fly by I'm afraid.

be safe, Tess

1 comment:

Mariela said...

it'd be great to see you in September! :)