It's sandy!

I was warned! Yes, it is hot and sandy (actually dusty). The work is good, the people are great, the food is fine (hey, I'm not cooking!). My room is called a "chew" it is part of a "pod". We have a dog at the office, his name is Whiskey and he looks like a yellow border collie. Our equipment is sh*&^, it's all old and falling apart and mostly doesn't work. We don't have any spill supplies except 2 backhoes and lots of dirt.

I missed the movement of my engine, 233, out to the station. Drag! I know the crew is glad to see her and are probably breaking records for our station making calls with her. Maybe a conflagration with her this year too? Wouldn't that be fantastic!

1 comment:

Fyremandoug said...

So how is other than hot and nasty
are you able to check your casco e-mail? I do miss you.....take care of yourself

fd